And it’s 31st. I swear with the big hullabulla about the apocalypse I actually did totally buy it, and well bummers it didn’t happen. I was all up and excited about surviving the apocalypse, kick some ass, get killed. But watevs. I will just watch The Big Bang Theory reruns instead and make some new resolutions. Yipee!!
- Try to make an effort to keep my bed clean. Change it in two weeks atleast. Try to dust it off. And not pile all my stuff to a side and then curl on whatever is left off the bed. And get a new pillow. What I have is a squishy bunched up cotton balls in a rectangular thing. People actually refuse it, when I offer it to them on sleepovers.
- Stop blasting my head off when my mum calls. Firstly, I am not calling her up like apparently everyone around me. Secondly, I take out all my frustration from the various BS I have to go through and the the sheer dimwittedness of people around me. Its not her fault.
- Stop watching Friends and start with Star Trek, Star Wars, Lost, Lord of the Rings (also read the novel), The Wonder Years, Boy Meets World, Seinfeld and all the other apparently awesome shows everybody gets so nostalgic about.
- Listen to The Doors, The Beatles, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Pink Floyd.. and the rest. And yes, I am thoroughly ashamed I haven’t done this yet.
- Eat out more. Go dining. Give myself a treat every now and then. Make myself feel loved and nurtured. And click pictures, because that’s what fun, freaky girls like me do. They don’t boil potatoes and sprinkle salt and eat that.
- Go out and hook up. Its been 3 years I have been single now and that’s enough. I have watched The Secret and I am all charged up and I wanna make out and I can visualise me making out with random hunks who are not gay, so yes, 2013 will be my year.
- Stop shopping for clothes. A 150 bucks Tee will suffice, I so do not need that overtly fancy dress that will eat dust in my closet. If I want something fancy I will make it. Yes, it sounds ambitious and I don’t know what I’m saying.
- Travel. When I was a wee kid, I watched all the travel shows on The Discovery Channel and always dreamt of travelling the world. And next year I will be turning 19, so I resolve to start with my World exploring dreams.
- Work my ass more.
- Blog more. And try to achieve some character into it. I still don’t know what to tell people when they ask “So what’s your blog about?”
P.S. I’d love to thank everyone up till now who have looked up my blog. Thank you for bearing with my pestering. Keep checking it up or you know I WILL pester you some more.